Thursday 14 February 2008

The First time

The First time I saw it
It fidgeted and moved for a very long time
I wondered why
It appeared cold
It wanted to come alive
All it had to say was 'how are you'

The first time I LOOKED at it
It became a person
It (he) was different and unusual
I opened my mouth as usual
Why I do not know
He spoke and it felt cool
Didn't see his eyes or his face
But I couldn't care less


The first time I saw him DANCE
It was dark
He moved gently from side to side
Like a tree been moved by wind
His steps were one after another
Like ones ordained by God

The first time I SPOKE to him
I was so comfortable
Though my intentions were to rid of him
Like the farmer rid of thorns
But I found myself talking to him more
Drawn to him
Like a moth to a flame


The first time he LOOKED at me
My heart jumped
It was in my mouth
I opened my mouth as usual
Something came out unusual
I felt opened
Like everyone could see me especially him
And I alone cannot see me
The world has disappeared

The first time I TOUCHED him
A burning sensation rose within me
I felt my heart missing beats
But I felt his pacing and racing very fast and very high
I was drawn to him
Not physically
Something I have yet to comprehend
I did not want to let go
In his embrace, I am disappearing
Oh Lord help me!!

The first time I SAW him
Words cannot expresss it
He had a beauty unknown
A beauty that can only be described in God's glory
He is dark
He is tall and majestic
His lips well formed like a honeycomb
Then he met my gaze
His eyes bore into my soul

The first time he KISSED me
The first time I kissed him
He took all of me
I was no longer in control

I gave myself to him

His lips entwined with mine and all I felt

Was the gentle caress of his tongue

searching and probing

I felt like I would explode


His hearbeat made mine go faster


We are becoming one for the first time.......................


I will always remeber the firsr time

© ejatutu 2008

4 comments:

Thirty + said...

Deep sturves, I like your writing style.

You need to go and do some blog rounds and leave comments so folks will know their is a new resident in Blogville.

Unknown said...

OH MEHN

I am so loving this
and that picture is a nice work of art.

Afrobabe said...

ok...this first time....human or what???

ejatutu said...

@30+ thank you for the welcome

@olamoild: what can i say when it has to do with love , you can become a diff person

@afrobabe: na human oooo, this was what i felt. To me the guy was an object initially and then everything started developing and I started to see the person.