Sunday 13 April 2008

Regrets!!!!!!!!

I will have no regrets
If it ever go wrong
Maybe lots of questions but definitely no regrets
No pain or sorrow
My heart is set
For I have met
the most wonderful person on earth

I had a relationship
That moved mountains
it shook rocks because we did it all together
We climbed up and down
It was together
Which made it easier

Together we had love for all seasons
Love that lasts a moment, a lifetime and all eternity
One all men cherish
One that conquer all fear
One that melts ice and covers all sins

Together all things were made possible
Together all things were right
No wrongs in the Sky
No wrongs in the moon

The sun rises and shines when I see your face
It sets when my heart could not beat without your heart
The sky is the limit of the love that we shared
I will have no regrets
I will have no bitterness

Because you will always be there


©ejatutu 2008

12 comments:

Chari said...

Hmmn...love the poem...sincerely I love your work in general, as fo rthe poem u speak for me and so many others....

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww

Bubblegum Thug said...

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiceeeeeeee

Thirty + said...

Ba daunch, yo lady, you gats talent.

I am simply wowed and humbled by this piece.

ejatutu said...

@charizard: really thank you very much. These are words that I wish I could say to people. Blogsville is a release and wall to hide behind. thanks

@pink-satin: tell me about it, reading it makes me emtional cos it was a real feeling

@pink gloves: thanks and thanks for coming by

@30+: what can i say? thanks, my melancholy side comes out once in a blue moon.

darkelcee said...

Hmmmmm

this is beautiful.
"I will have no regrets
I will have no bitterness

Because you will always be there"

Sweet!

Afrobabe said...

Does such absolute love really exist????

Tears said...

am with afrobabe...thu m hapi for u girl!!

darkelcee said...

we are all happy for u so pleaseeee update with the gist

ablackjamesbond said...

Sweet and deep at the same time.

ejatutu said...

@darkelcee: thank you ooo

@afrobabe: love is funny, it depends on what you define as love.

@tears: hummmmmm... how do I answer that. Thanks

@ablackjamesbond: thanks

Anonymous said...

Sup people, wonderul site I find It incredibly useful & it's helped me loads
I hope to give something back & guide other people like this board has helped me

_________________
[url=http://iphoneusers.com]unlock iphone 4.2.1[/url]